Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dante and friends
(18-04-2013, 10:07 AM)Embolden Wrote: Hey Nick

was looking at the GK codex as your landraider impressed me and just so you're aware the Godhammer Landraider only have a capacity of 10 man, so you cannot have Coteaz and a 10man Strike unit embarked at the same time! Tongue

Oooooooo that's makes a bit of a difference! Stupid quartermaster says 12 Confused Balls! Thanks for the heads up though!
The Crusader is a good shout though, with plenty of anti-infantry fire power, plus it makes much better use of the Psybolt ammo you gave the godhammer.

But like I've said before, I think pure BA could be the way to go with your list.

I had a deep striking MC and a Storm Raven that moves on from reserve, one managed to get that Vindicator without being hampered too much by Coteaz or Warp Quake, Deep striking armies aren't that popular, it's only Matts Doom that will mess your infantry if they're on foot.

Dropping Coteaz, Strikes and the Dread should give you plenty of pts to spend on something NASTY

Well, I'm gonna give the grey knights 1 more purely to save be buying a shed load more models :p although I need to try and find 2 tanks to proxy as the predators to make sure the idea works. The list is.........

Librarian: Epistolary; Shield of Sanguinius; The Blood Lance; bolt pistol. 150

Chaplain: bolt pistol. 100

6 Death Company: 2× power weapon; thunder hammer. 180

Baal Predator: flamestorm cannon. 115
Baal Predator 115

Stormraven Gunship 200
Vindicator: storm bolter; siege shield. 165

Inquisitor Coteaz 100

10 Grey Knights: 2× psycannon; psybolt ammunition. 240
5 Terminators: psycannon; 5× Nemesis force halberd. 225

Land Raider: psybolt ammunition. 260

1,850 points
I think the list is illegal, 1 troops and 2 fast attack/ 2 heavy support as BA, the BA part of the list need another troops choice or dropping a FA and HS.

(18-04-2013, 09:41 PM)Embolden Wrote: I think the list is illegal, 1 troops and 2 fast attack/ 2 heavy support as BA, the BA part of the list need another troops choice or dropping a FA and HS.

Lol the list started with grey knights as primary and I kept adding stuff! Back to the drawing board :p
Right lets try again :p
Librarian: Epistolary; Shield of Sanguinius; The Blood Lance; bolt pistol. 150

Chaplain: bolt pistol. 100

6 Death Company: 2× power weapon; thunder hammer. 180
Death Company Dreadnought: pair of blood talons. 125

Baal Predator: flamestorm cannon. 115

Stormraven Gunship 200
Vindicator: siege shield. 155

Inquisitor Coteaz 100

10 Grey Knights: 2× psycannon; psybolt ammunition. 240
5 Terminators: psycannon; 5× Nemesis force halberd. 225

Land Raider: psybolt ammunition. 260

1,850 points
That's much better! It's certainly a crazy list!