Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign Rules/gang rosters
updated my gang roster after battle with the triumphant illegitimates, have got to decide what to spend creds on and i missed that i needed to roll another skill/upgrade for Shango so I'll do that next week. will update on Yakromunda later. Although my heavy has two old battle wounds now and so has two chances to miss a game, and my juve Boraro can't hit a barn door after losing his eye, my leader is now BS5!! so I will have to give him a different, long range weapon methinks, bwahahahaha!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Have done a little re-working of things to represent my gang after the game tonight.

One ganger down, but a Juve hired from the roaming vagrants that try to earn a living at the sump sea....

But there is something a little odd about him...

and there will be a battle report written up shortly!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Got some spyrer models on the way, just need to look at converting a few. So looking forward to actually getting a game in with these guys and seeing how epically they'll fail (me with dice, never ends good i tell ya).

Though it is looking like i may need to drop a yeld (flying guy) and stick an orrus (Space marine wanna be) in as i'll have two of the buggers turning up (The one guy I don't like lol). We shall see what the Almighty i.e. the wife, says about my spending first Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(12-09-2012, 12:00 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: Got some spyrer models on the way, just need to look at converting a few. So looking forward to actually getting a game in with these guys and seeing how epically they'll fail (me with dice, never ends good i tell ya).

Though it is looking like i may need to drop a yeld (flying guy) and stick an orrus (Space marine wanna be) in as i'll have two of the buggers turning up (The one guy I don't like lol). We shall see what the Almighty i.e. the wife, says about my spending first Smile

i'm pretty sure I have a spare yeld kicking around that you can borrow for the duration of the campaign if you want?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
OK I have bought a shotgun with bolt shells for my leader and two lots of manstopper rounds for the two gangers with shotguns. i've also given the Juve Dagda the laspistol taken from The triumphant Illegitimates and stuck the stubgun he had in the stash. This leaves me with 10 creds left - gotta convert my gang before the next game now - giving my leader the shotgun, a pistol swap for Dagda and sort out Boraro's lost eye - either an eyepatch or just paint it white to show he is blind in it - nice!
ok after careful thought and countless hours studying strategies and tactics here is my revised gang, still called the Black Scorpions of house Van Saar.

Steiner, Leader, Chainsword, Plasma pistol, frag grenades 200pts
Berg Heavy Heavy Stubber 180pts
Brandt Ganger Autogun, Laspistol 85pts
Werner Ganger Lasgun 75pts
Altmann Ganger Shotgun 70pts
Neumann Ganger Autogun 70pts
Gericke Ganger Autogun 70pts
Uden Ganger Lasgun, Autopistol 90pts
Schmidt Ganger Shotgun 70pts
Braulich Juve Stubgun, Autopistol 50pts
Muller Juve Laspistol 40pts
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
So tonight i rolled for my advances in front of stuart that my 'dirty spyrers' are starting with, The leader Viskar has +1 strength, The second malcadon Parker has weaving spinners (shots use blast template) and the Yeld Quato has shooting skill fast shot, which is great seeing as he only has one atttack lol. We'll see how they look after my game against stuart next week
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Just updated my roster on Yakromunda. Typically I couldn't see how to "kill" one of my gang until after I'd already deleted it Sad Updated the table in this thread too.

Magna is alas no more. The ganger I nurtured from when he was just a mere blister pack...

My lot generated 75 income from from territories, which gave me 15 credits. Added these to my existing stash of 15 credits and blew the lot on some frag grenades for one of the juves.

Amicus and Alacer gained Leadership points while Frimus gained an Initiative point. Frater acquired the Escape Artist skill, while Tenebris gained Ambush (and the frag grenades).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
So after the..... well, efficient dispatching seems somehow appropriate, I've got more stuff to add onto my gang list. (I'll update the table after this post.)

Injuries, 1 of my gangers obviously took a blast to the hand, and has now lost 2 fingers, reducing his WS by 1, annoyingly, that was the same Ganger who got +1WS from the last game....... dammit!

Skills, my leader developed a technical streak, and gained Inventor. While Pidgeon and Thorn the Unforgiven gained +1WS, and Swift gained a wound. The star of the show has to be Robin however, who gained 2 BS upgrades, and enough experience to become a ganger! Which I think leaves her somewhat of a beast!

oh. And after re-reading the rules, I realised I made a mistake, your Heavy should get an additional 5 exp Stuart, the hit on my heavy counted as well as the first hit on the Ganger. Sorry!!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(19-09-2012, 12:31 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: oh. And after re-reading the rules, I realised I made a mistake, your Heavy should get an additional 5 exp Stuart, the hit on my heavy counted as well as the first hit on the Ganger. Sorry!!

Cheers AP, was that the the secondary target hit from the sustained fire? I think that brings his hit tally to 3 in total? Bunged him an extra 5 exp on the roster.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."