Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted... just to be different!
In between my many searches of Ebay for various things, I thought I would ask here as well.

I'm after Heroscape tiles (the actual tiles the game is meant to be played on) and as many of them as I can get! After having my old ones..... thrown away in the past, and re-discovering Battletech again, I'm trying to build up my terrain, so the more I have, the more there will be for others to play on! lol

If anyone happens to have a set lying around, or knows someone that does, please mention it to me!

Thanking you!

What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(22-07-2012, 04:46 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: In between my many searches of Ebay for various things, I thought I would ask here as well.

I'm after Heroscape tiles (the actual tiles the game is meant to be played on) and as many of them as I can get! After having my old ones..... thrown away in the past, and re-discovering Battletech again, I'm trying to build up my terrain, so the more I have, the more there will be for others to play on! lol

If anyone happens to have a set lying around, or knows someone that does, please mention it to me!

Thanking you!

Cheap American site that sells them:

Troll and Toad.com