Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign
OK cool, the law's in town!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Anyone else rolling for terrain tonight? Smile I plan to grab someone and get them to witness me roll 5 old ruins.......
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(31-07-2012, 06:09 PM)manrogue Wrote: Anyone else rolling for terrain tonight? Smile I plan to grab someone and get them to witness me roll 5 old ruins.......

Hard luck rolling those 5 Chem pits in a row Vince Wink
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I was intending to roll tonight with a few witnesses.... but somewhat annoyingly real life got in the way and I had to leave...

curse real life and night work!!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Well i did manage to roll with witnesses and got the following-
Necromunda Territory
1 - mine workings
2 - friendly doc
3 - friendly doc
4 - chem pit
5 - Gambling Den
Smile
Quite happy with that!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
yeah nice territories, off to a good start!
Mentioned this to Mick last night and he could be interested in digging out his Escher crew.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
More the merrier! Though there does seem to be rather a good showing from House Escher.

(not that I object to House Escher showing anything they like mind you.... Tongue)
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Great, I'll add him to the list
i have some goliaths and some of another one that i can't remember
so i would like to join as a pritty much newbie
Tom H: House of goliath The grizzlys
woops just realiesed i have more delaques and they are all glued and painted lol have abit of scenery of necromunda as we got a big load of it from the carboot many oddd years ago
so a hcnage
Tom H: house of delaque the grizzlys
(26-07-2012, 09:47 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Angry Panda suggested making some terrain for the campaign - anyone fancy having a go - we could probably do with more terrain, especially multi-level stuff and piles of abandoned crates/oil drums etc.

For some ideas Angry Panda was talking about a gangs home teritory: '..bunk houses, secure stash, Leaders hut, armoury etc... which are all individual buildings, and then an external wall (or fence, or anything similar) which acts as the boundary to the headquarters.....Plus, from having a quick browse of the rulebook earlier, something that could represent a trading caravan would be useful, have a cowboys and indians vibe for a game?'
i have some of the mecromunda buildings and stuff like that though most of it probably mangled

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green