Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necromunda Campaign
Just read about the coolant sea and islands idea - that could make for some interesting modular boards, perhaps a set of "floating" islands (Waterworld?) and interconnecting walkways that can positioned atop a murky green liquid surface?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sounds great, may start planning some - I'll get my sketching pad out!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I just thought the idea of headquarters added a little more character to the game! Also gives players something personal to defend in certain games, and is a nice background for pictures of their gang... lol.

I'll happily bring my box of Necro terrain over and the club can use it as it wants? Hell, if there's somewhere to store it, it can live there! (plus, it helps get stuff out of my flat, as my dearly beloved is complaining i've not decorated nursery, built furniture, or done the washing up yet....)

I'll also try to build up some more stuff if I get the chance, so cross fingers!!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Its been a long time since i have played necromunda, i'm assuming all i need to do for now is create a gang, kit them out on the roster sheet and that is it until a club night where i can roll for territory etc?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
As far as I can see, yes.

I hope so anyway, otherwise the bits I've done will be somewhat pointless!!
What do we need?

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

(26-07-2012, 12:55 PM)manrogue Wrote: Its been a long time since i have played necromunda, i'm assuming all i need to do for now is create a gang, kit them out on the roster sheet and that is it until a club night where i can roll for territory etc?

That's right, plus make sure you have some models to represent your gang! Probably a good idea to number the bases so you know who's who, and ideally kit them out with the right weapons but don't worry too much about that, as long as the model who's the heavy with the big gun has some sort of big gun, the juves have only pistols etc and the leader is obvious it's fine. ie it's not strictly wysiwyg since it's hard to change your models every time you buy them new equipment, although people are obv. welcome to do that.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I think (bar one model that i want to convert) i have all mine as seen as i converted them up before. Will pull them out tomorrow though and check!
Had a glance through the rules and should be quite fun i think!
Blood bowl Skaven
Im hoping to convert the whole of ny gang to represent the models in question. (Benefits of using cheap models as a base I think!)

Then again, im saying that, but I've not actually started doing it..... yet!

Might try to do it as a WIP thread here. That way people can give suggestions, criticism, or just laugh at my feeble efforts!
What do we need?

While looking for my models I found the original necromunda hardback. Is this still usable? Or has it been updated?
Blood bowl Skaven
It seems similar but has been updated, not sure what the changes are though. Printed out the rulebook today and had a flick through - it's all coming back to me!

Actually, the original book was softback which came with the boxed game so it sounds like you might have the updated version?