Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th August 2012
Hey Stuart, could you put me down for another 1750 point game?
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

(27-07-2012, 09:52 AM)Angry_Panda Wrote: Stuart, could you write my name on the list, looking to get some more malifaux experience and understanding.

Im hoping some kind soul will take pity on me and say "yeah, we'll help teach you more! Lol

This is where I (Amelia) come in. I'm at total Wargamer on Sundays if anyone wants Malifaux goodness then too!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Cheers Amelia, I'll stick you down against AP.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi stu just check again with Luke thought it was 2000 point game could be wrong, my mistake if it was.
up for 40k game rob but it will be my frist 6th edition battle so be warned
(08-08-2012, 04:39 AM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: Hi stu just check again with Luke thought it was 2000 point game could be wrong, my mistake if it was.

Sorry Dan, my mistake - 2000 pts it is.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
My services are on offer. Warmachine, Hordes or Malifaux, I don't mind the points etc.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I'm up for Warmahordes too, don't mind points either.
are we playing super dungeon explore or dont we have enough.
i'm happy to be the dungeon master as pritty familiar with the game now.
if not happening i'd be really up for a game of warmachine.

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
If Simon R is up for it I'll play warmahordes with you