Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th August 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

WE NEED TO VACATE THE HALL BY 10.15PM AT THE LATEST THIS WEEK PLEASE FOLKS, SO PLEASE LOOK TO WRAP UP YOUR GAMES BEFORE 10.00PM.

Provisional Games:
  • Rob & Alan - Warhammer 40K 6ED, 1750 pts
  • Steve & Stu - Necromunda
  • AP & Amelia - Malifaux
  • Luke & Dan - Warhammer 40K 6ED, 2000 pts
  • Sam & Vince - Warhammer 40K 6ED, 1750 pts
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thinking that would bring Super Dungeon Explore again if people would like to play?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I will not be available tonight. Something about being in the USA makes it awkward to get a game in.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(25-07-2012, 08:09 PM)Gareth Wrote: I will not be available tonight. Something about being in the USA makes it awkward to get a game in.
Worse excuse i've ever heard. Some people have no commitment.
:p
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm away this week as well, on holiday in Cornwall.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hey stu, can you put me down for some 40k action 1750pts Smile

(25-07-2012, 10:40 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(25-07-2012, 08:09 PM)Gareth Wrote: I will not be available tonight. Something about being in the USA makes it awkward to get a game in.

This is my forth holiday since I turned 18. So that's an average of one per 3.5 years. And I will have more games against people playing a better game than 40k (not what I wanted to write,) in that week than you will manage in a year. Vince you need to commit to the hobby Tongue
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(26-07-2012, 08:45 AM)Gareth Wrote:
(25-07-2012, 10:40 PM)manrogue Wrote:

This is my forth holiday since I turned 18. So that's an average of one per 3.5 years. And I will have more games against people playing a better game than 40k (not what I wanted to write,) in that week than you will manage in a year. Vince you need to commit to the hobby Tongue

WHen did you take up Infinity? Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
Stuart, could you write my name on the list, looking to get some more malifaux experience and understanding.

Im hoping some kind soul will take pity on me and say "yeah, we'll help teach you more! Lol
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
Sure thing AP. I'd offer but I'm lacking Malifaux experience myself! I'm sure one of the others will step up.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."