Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 7th August 2012
(26-07-2012, 07:41 AM)Embolden Wrote: Hey stu, can you put me down as looking for for some 40k action 1750pts Smile, I think Dan was up for a game this week, but cannot remember.

(31-07-2012, 11:39 AM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: Yep I still up for the game mate.

Sorted.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Awesome mate, looking forward to the re-match.

Think Andy P mentioned he'd arranged a game of Warhammer Fantasy with Paul for this week.
(27-07-2012, 09:57 PM)Doc T Wrote: Two more games offered:

Nick T 40K anything from 1250 - 1750 points
Andy T Warmahordes 35 points (or less if anyone would like to squeeze in 2 games)

Doc I have a 35 point list I am taking to GenCon the following week, that could do with a quick run through. I'm sure Malifaux practice would be more useful, but seeing as its been around a month and a half, since I threw down with some dice, a change of pace would be nice.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm available for games of WarmaHordes or Malifaux if anyone will have me.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Hi Gareth,
What would you prefer to play/practice against, Hordes or Warmachine? I have Skorne or Cryx or Cygnar.
Cheers,
Andy
Doesn't matter what you bring. I'm in two casual scenario games and I am taking my Legion. Bring whatever you fancy, as it's more a rules refresher / learning what I can do, than what I can face, game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Hi all, I will be coming over next week and would be up for a game of 40K (1500 or 1750 pts - don't mind)
Smile
(02-08-2012, 09:21 PM)ninja_monkey Wrote: Hi all, I will be coming over next week and would be up for a game of 40K (1500 or 1750 pts - don't mind)
Smile

Hey Tom, I've added you to the "games offered" list.
Hi, please could you put me down for a 1750 and 1500 because well if I end up fighting a 1500 point game with 1750 points I can just simply remove my land raider. (Because they are 250 points Smile )
Oh no! Just remembered I only have the 5th edition codex !
And plus I decieded to use imperail guard please Could you instead put me down for a 1750 Thanks!Big Grin
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus