Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
Web Series Trailer Debuts At Comic-Con

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
You beat me to it again!

Being a massive Halo fan, well, I don't have the words to express how excited I am to see this series.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
After watching that, i so wish they would just do a film already!
looking forward to this series alot!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
What I like is that rather then re-tell the story of the Spartan II's beginnings, in which they'd have to have an actor play John, they've gone for the 'human angle' and are telling a story from the soldier's perspective. The Spartans, despite still being people, are difficult to associate with as a viewer due to their helmet, secret sign language and use of the suits communication functions (which often amounts to simple beeps). That would make for a weak and unengaging story.

Not too hot on the actor playing Chief but you can't have it all and it's mostly his voice that I am in disagreement with. They've got his height and size across well, although his '117' marking on the suit appears to have been done so he would be recognised as in the story they don't have their project numbers on show, only the Spartan III's did so due to their accelerated training and other factors.

Now I'm just nit picking so to sum up; Awesome! Want more! 5.10.12, not too long to go.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I enjoyed the Halo series of games, was never a massive fan. I feel the first one was easily the best, but i enojyed the multiplayer on the others, even thought i found it a little too easy. Trailer for the show looks good though, might look into it.
Looks well good, the web series that is, not sure if the game will be any good though haha
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.