Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malifaux Achievement League
Starting 30th June and ending 29th July, any games of Malifaux will be eligible for an Achievement league. Rules are being finalised, but essentially you mark off boxes, depending on what you manage (play a 25ss game, use a fully painted crew, only pick one scheme etc,) all given various points levels. If you manage to do an achievement in a campaign game, the points values are doubled. Only games played Saturday or Sundays, during the leagues duration, at Total Wargamer will count.

Rules pack will be finalised sometime tomorrow, but just giving you all a heads up.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sounds like a good excuse to play some games of Malifaux, like I needed one... Wait, Warmachine tournament coming up which I need to practise for...

And now my allegiance is torn!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
League kicks off this Saturday. With me having the day off from work, I am going to be there most of the day, for games of Malifaux. Should be an interesting month, and I am hoping most people push for the campaign bonus.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen