Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1
[Image: FlyerBanner.jpg]

Ladies and Gentlemen step right up!!

I'm pleased to announce the first Red War Tournament!

This will be a 1750pt 40k Tournament held at total wargamer on the 1st of July!

Total Wargamer
Cadbury Courtyard
Blackminster Business Park
Blackminster
Evesham
Worcestershire
WR11 7RE

For full details please see the tournament pack: (updated @ 11.55 GMT on 2/6/12)

.pdf   Red War Tournament Pack.pdf (Size: 193.05 KB / Downloads: 1,151)

If you're wanting to attend please post below stating full name and email address or email owen@totalwargamer.co.uk or redwartournament@live.co.uk and you will be added to the list.

The tournament has a capacity of 14 so get your name down quick! (The tournament is now full and we're only taking reserves now incase of drop outs before the event)

Food: if anyone that's signed up for the tournament has any dietary requirements please contact asap

List submission is on the 27th June by midnight, myself and Vince will have ours posted by the 20th.

Player list: (lists received in bold)

Rob Edwards
Vince Broadbent
Chris Rogers
Nick O
Alan Joynes
Jason James
Richard March
Andrew Thurgood
Nick Thurgood
Ben Jones
Adam Jones
Luis Nieves
Martyn Forster
Stuart Cork[/b]

Player Reserve List:
Adam Oliver
William Francis

First round draw:
Vince Broadbent (IG) V Martyn Forster (Blood Angles)
Andrew Thurgood (Space Wolves) V Stuart Cork (Daemons)
Alan Joynes (Nids) V Rob Edwards (Grey Knights)
Luis Nieves (Tau) V Chris Rogers (Necrons)
Richard March (Blood Angles) V Nick Thurgood (Tau)
Nick O (Dark Eldar) V Ben Jones (Space Marines)
Jason James (IG) V Adam Jones (Necrons)

Cool, can you add my name to the list (Chris Rogers). Well done on sorting it out, looks great!

Just a couple of things: in the tournament pack missions it states Dawn of War deployment on both missions 2 and 3. Is one of these meant to be Spearhead?

Secondly, it says Victory points are used in the event of a tie. Are these the normal ones from the rulebook? eg. seize ground is 1 VP per objective.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Nice work chaps, just given it some love on the Facebook page and Twitter feed. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with promotion wise.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(02-06-2012, 10:09 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Cool, can you add my name to the list (Chris Rogers). Well done on sorting it out, looks great!

Just a couple of things: in the tournament pack missions it states Dawn of War deployment on both missions 2 and 3. Is one of these meant to be Spearhead?

Secondly, it says Victory points are used in the event of a tie. Are these the normal ones from the rulebook? eg. seize ground is 1 VP per objective.

Cheers Chris, you've been added to the list, but I can I grab your email addy (you can PM if preferred?) Smile

I've changed the tournament pack, I uploaded the version before the final edit... Undecided

VPS are as standard in the Rule Book IE A unit thats worth 150 points is taken below 1/2 str you gain 75vps or wipe it out you gain the full 150vps.

(02-06-2012, 11:04 AM)Stuart Wrote: Nice work chaps, just given it some love on the Facebook page and Twitter feed. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with promotion wise.

Awesome!! Owen has got a couple of flyers to hand out and a copy of the 'updated' rules pack.

count me alan joynes sprogmcjob@tesco.net its my secondary email address for stuff like this so u can have it Smile
entrants list updated Smile

OK Rob have sent you my e-mail address Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(02-06-2012, 07:39 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: OK Rob have sent you my e-mail address Smile

Cheers Chris Smile

I'm in too. JJ (Jason James). I'll PM you my email.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(07-06-2012, 11:43 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I'm in too. JJ (Jason James). I'll PM you my email.

Jason you've been added to the list! Nice to have you along mate Big Grin