Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red War 40k Tournament - First Round Draw Page1
Just sent you a pm with a reserve Embolden.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(08-06-2012, 07:37 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 07:13 PM)Embolden Wrote: I'm really looking forward to taking part and I'm quite proud of how things have come together. Smile

Everyone concerned has (or have?) done a sterling job so far - all the best for the event itself!

Cheers mate Big Grin yes everyone involved in the organising of the event has done a great job so far, but it's not done yet Tongue

(08-06-2012, 08:24 PM)Stuart Wrote: Just posted another update on the Facebook page and Twitter feed.

Cheers again Smile

(08-06-2012, 08:46 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Just sent you a pm with a reserve Embolden.

Received mate and will be added in a mo. Cool

Adam Oliver has been added to the reserve list Smile

Wow! Looking forward to this now!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(09-06-2012, 05:47 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Wow! Looking forward to this now!

Yeah the attendants list really shot through the roof in about 36hrs we'd gone from just our club to full! Cool

I'm looking forward to the playtest game against your 'crons! Smile

(09-06-2012, 06:04 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 05:47 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Wow! Looking forward to this now!

Yeah the attendants list really shot through the roof in about 36hrs we'd gone from just our club to full! Cool

I'm looking forward to the playtest game against your 'crons! Smile

Same here mate, still assembling the models at the mo and tinkering with the list...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(09-06-2012, 06:39 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Same here mate, still assembling the models at the mo and tinkering with the list...

I've just finished painting up the model I want to take for fun for the tourny, but has the potential to be great and fills a roll in the list nothing else can do, so I'm looking forward to getting it on the table. Cool

(09-06-2012, 06:55 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 06:39 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Same here mate, still assembling the models at the mo and tinkering with the list...

I've just finished painting up the model I want to take for fun for the tourny, but has the potential to be great and fills a roll in the list nothing else can do, so I'm looking forward to getting it on the table. Cool

Think i can guess what model this is, are you using it in tuesdays game against Chris?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(09-06-2012, 07:13 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 06:55 PM)Embolden Wrote:

Think i can guess what model this is, are you using it in tuesdays game against Chris?

I'm playing Malifaux this week I think, unless things have changed again Tongue, me and Chris are due to go toe-to-toe on the 19th. the beasty is ready now, so I'm pretty much set on my list, I just hope it works in the playtest game(s) I have lined up.

Hows everyone else's modelling/painting coming along?

Started to paint some more bits, have a chimera almost fully painted (weathering and decals only thing left to do) and second valkyrie/vendetta has arrived. Finished making the first one and started to paint the outside of it as well.
Just bought my lascannons off ebay and will begin converting them into Vendetta's next week hopefully.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah I'm playing WFB against Andy this week (12th) and Rob the week after. OK Rob I'm guessing a Dreadknight or Stormraven. We shall see! I have a couple of tricks up my Necron sleeves as well that I want to try out before the tournament Wink