Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been busy
With my tournament coming up thick and fast, and the time just flying by, I finally have two tables worth of terrain completed.

Here are some pics, and I hope it inspires you all to create something.

First up is all the items for my mountain board.

[Image: AuKwzxACMAA8Dkk.jpg]

There are three batches of stone spires, two tripes and a double. There is also a single stone spire.
I also have two hills, a frozen lake, and a wood.
Finally for some difficult terrain, I have a patch of heavy snow fall, and a rocky patch.

The second is my graveyard board.

[Image: AuKxongCIAEs01Y.jpg]

Most of this was made with a GW Garden of Morr. The statue, was attached to a patch of gravestones, to give difficult terrain. Again there are two hills, and a wood, but this time I also added a single movable tree, to affect some line of sight. Also again there is a pool (something I think is quite important in Malifaux, that there is at least one water piece per table,) which again has LoS effecting trees.

Now I have the task of working on two more tables. One will mostly be Sarissa Precision buildings, and will feature the pool and water tower I had built a few weeks back. The second will be a bayou board, but will be the last of the four I am doing, as it will require the most work.

Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Nice work Gaz.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."