Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
(08-07-2012, 08:37 PM)manrogue Wrote: Think i am free in 2 weeks time, i could bring it in and we could always have a game at the club?

Sounds good!

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Quote:Our members have made a total of 9,000 posts in 900 threads.

Blimey.
Have finally made a start on my gaming board, managed to get some 2ft by 3 ft 11 ish chip board from work for free. Means the board is slightly shorter than i would like cause of the lost inch but can't complain at free board!
Will make a proper start tomorrow, can't decide whether to do fixed terrain and make the boards a modular theme(ie trenchworks!) or to paint and flock with movable terrain......
Both have pros and cons, just have to decide which weigh out the other.....
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Be sure to post some progress pics Wink
Hoping to make a start tomorrow as my mon-wed are busy every week with the club and football. Decided to do some fixed rivers and hills, with one board having a full trench work section.
I also managed to blag a fourth piece of chip board today allowing me to have four interchangeable boards, at least if i get all my measurements right!
Will take photo's as i build, and start a nice progress thread. Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Oh no Vince, you will put me to shame, my mdf boards have been sitting in the garage for about a year with no work on them! Look forward to seeing the pics.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hoping today I can crack on, and get a bit more of GenCon stuff finished. I currently expect Monday night hotel will consist of pizza, and painting, as I still have aRamos, aColette, Blessed, Mannequin, all my basing, possibly an Arcane Effigy, 2 Wardens, Rusty Alice and Johan to complete.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
1 more shift at work to go. Wishing GenCon was a week or two further away, but still.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just pondering which painting project to tackle next. Plenty to choose from...
(15-08-2012, 12:46 PM)Stuart Wrote: Just pondering which painting project to tackle next. Plenty to choose from...

My better half suggested "the bathroom."