Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
Panic is setting in, that I need to get everything painted, and a case sorted for GenCon. Arrrrrrgh.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(05-07-2012, 05:00 PM)Gareth Wrote: Panic is setting in, that I need to get everything painted, and a case sorted for GenCon. Arrrrrrgh.

Some busy nights of painting ahead then!

Finally got round to magnetising my first Vendetta and repaired all the models i killed at the tournament, ready to go for my game with Rob tonight.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Oh Noes!!! Conservatory roof has started leaking.....right over one of our PC's!!! Stupid rain.....if i don't show up this Tuesday, i've either drowned or something has started an electrical fire lawl
Busy building up my super dungeon explore, love the models and the game looks ace. Hopefully get chance to have a game of it tomorrow night.
Blood bowl Skaven
Finished painting a couple of my 95th rifles this evening, then gave them the quickshade treatment. Also experimented with a method that was recommended for modelling the sea around the desert island board - looking good so far.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Painting going slowly, got to fix my old Eltharion the Grim before tuesday cos his wings fallen off. Will try and fix him while watching the tennis - come on Murray!

Super Dungeon Explore...what's it like Vince? I originally got into the hobby through the old heroquest game which I stupidly threw away years ago. Thinking about getting a copy off ebay to play with the kids - Sophie has turned 8 which I think is probably old enough Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(08-07-2012, 10:45 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Painting going slowly, got to fix my old Eltharion the Grim before tuesday cos his wings fallen off. Will try and fix him while watching the tennis - come on Murray!

Super Dungeon Explore...what's it like Vince? I originally got into the hobby through the old heroquest game which I stupidly threw away years ago. Thinking about getting a copy off ebay to play with the kids - Sophie has turned 8 which I think is probably old enough Smile

Will let you know after I play it, but looks simple enough to play and fun. Models are lovely, will be fun to paint up.
Blood bowl Skaven
May I suggest waiting until August and purchasing Puppet Wars. It rocks.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(08-07-2012, 10:45 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Super Dungeon Explore...what's it like Vince?

I'd be interested to know what it's like too - was looking at it on the Warlord Games site just last week.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Think i am free in 2 weeks time, i could bring it in and we could always have a game at the club?
Blood bowl Skaven