Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
(05-05-2011, 04:34 PM)Gareth Wrote: Done. Looked like I interrupted Peppa Pig.

Much obliged - nice to come home to something other than the Barclaycard bill Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Peppa pig. Now home to the legendary John Sparkes.

(he is also the voice of fireman sam)

If you've ever seen Frank hovis on the lavatory then you'll be familiar with his work.
Replying to my own post, bad form but hey ho.

If u want to go further back with John Sparkes before Absolutely then look out for Gwyn the twitching Welshman and Shadwell. inspired by Kevin Turvey, Redditchs own investigative reporter. Great stuff !

Unfortunately most of these vids have been removed from YouTube. Most likely due to copyright issues. But there are a few knocking around.

Si
(05-05-2011, 10:55 PM)Simon Wrote: Replying to my own post, bad form but hey ho.

It's a stream of consciousness - go for it Smile

(05-05-2011, 10:55 PM)Simon Wrote: If u want to go further back with John Sparkes before Absolutely then look out for Gwyn the twitching Welshman and Shadwell. inspired by Kevin Turvey, Redditchs own investigative reporter. Great stuff !

I'd never twigged the connection to Absolutely (and Siadwell - brilliant character)!
Thanks to Gareth I made a start on my LotR Elves last night, and managed to prep about half a sprue of Warriors of the Last Alliance before being sent on a prolonged mission to Morrisons for essential supplies.

And no, I still haven't had another go at the camo stripes on those Cadian/Catachan Space Marines... Smile
A couple of those bases I mentioned from Antenocitis Workshop turned up yesterday. They look very decent, and one will have the honour of being paired with the Alexis "pirate girl" miniature from Black Scorpion that Simon kindly picked up for me from Salute.
Latest Unseen Lerker arrived today. However I broke the handle off my Bugmans Thermal Mug.
(06-05-2011, 03:14 PM)Gareth Wrote: However I broke the handle off my Bugmans Thermal Mug.

I did the same thing to mine within a couple of weeks of having it. Hasn't stopped me using it though Smile

Sandstone done on Sphinx body. Now trying to work out some marble effects, for armoured bits.
No assembly/painting tonight, but I have finished installing the downlighters in the bathroom. Will hopefully get some hobby time in between coats of emulsion tomorrow.