Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
Didn't get to do any painting last night, but hoping to finish Erestor and perhaps have a go at that Cadian/Catachan Space Marine camo tonight.

What's everyone else up to hobby-wise at the moment?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Woohoo, the new Mat-O-War for the club arrived today! Still no sign of my LotR figures though...
Just finished building a Warsphinx, but the fact I spent over an hour in the dentists chair today, mean even being awake is painful.
(04-05-2011, 09:24 PM)Gareth Wrote: ...but the fact I spent over an hour in the dentists chair today, mean even being awake is painful.

Ouch!

I ended up mucking about with that errant seam on Erestor last night - the gold paint made it stand out and it was bugging me. Managed to file it down and re-apply the paint.
Really hope some of my LotR stuff turns up from Gifts for Geeks today. We've also got an order outstanding for some WFB O&G from Maelstrom.
I know Andy has a GW order awaiting collection from the Fishing Line Lane. I am currently taking a small break, as my feet are killing. I started work a 5am, and expect to get home around 5pm, but I hope to work on the Sphinx tonight. Shouldn't take too long to get the statues stone colour done.
Oh yeah, and Luke has something on the way from Games Workshop too Smile

He's planning on entering the Golden Demon Youngbloods painting competition this year, and has ordered some suitable subjects.
Bet your gifts for geeks stuff never arrived, seeing as I am looking at it now. Dropping them off on way home.
(05-05-2011, 04:08 PM)Gareth Wrote: Bet your gifts for geeks stuff never arrived, seeing as I am looking at it now. Dropping them off on way home.

LOL - awesome! Big Grin

That should give Erestor some company anyway...
Done. Looked like I interrupted Peppa Pig.