Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
(18-10-2012, 08:58 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'm a bit behind on updates to the forum software. I'll have to bite the bullet and do it...

...at some point.

All done, and relatively painless.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
well a lot of parcels came today i bid on a fair few sowrdmasters on ebay thinking that at the low price i was biding only one or two would win nope won all but one so now have a very themic force of high elves ie 3 full units of hoeth sowrds (or 1000pts for £30) all metal as well
Matt wards 40k Wiki page-
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Captain_Matthias_Ward
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Well I now have 30 Spaaace Meer-reans to wash, clean up and assemble. And I should either today or tomorrow have some round based Lizards to do too. Looks like this cold has struck at a favourable time, if I can make it out of bed.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
FINALLY got my Chaos Raptors and Terminators, plus other bits and bobs. Don't think i'll be ordering from TW again, see as it took over 8 weeks, pushing 9 weeks now, for them to get here. GW may be more expensive, but when i order something i know i'm damn well going to get it.
Heads up for anyone interested, B&Q have large Styrofoam blocks in for £5. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Finally got round to start building my Raptors and Warp Talons, i have to say i'm very impressed with the kit. So many spare parts i don't think i'll ever run out of Plasma pistols, Plasma guns, Meltaguns, Flamers etc etc......