Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropzone commander
Going to go PHR, but wont be getting for a few weeks, want to finish off VC (which i failed to do last week) and the rest of the stuff i have to make first, then will probably order some in a few weeks.
vince i need to look at book and make a army cause i usally hate premade army
so frist thing for me would be book
Update from Hawk Wargames on recent delays:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0159/42...3.pdf?4040
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Toal Wargamer have a few copies of the rule book in stock though they may have sold by now, incase anyone wants to give them a ring and pick up a copy.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Do you have any models in stock Si, or are you struggling like most other suppliers at the min? May make a trip to TWG if you have to get some bits.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Not a single one sadly, just the rules book. I had a flick through but mostly looked at the pretty pictures. It does look like fun, focus on upgrades by the looks of it so lots of customisation but I could be wrong as I only read the fluff.

One bit that did irk me a tiny bit; one of the alien race's ships looks exactly like a Reaper from the Mass Effect series. I keep switching between whether it's kool or not heh. Oh and that the human army is very reminiscent of Halo's UNSC forces but in the company's defense, most human armies in sci-fi look similar hah.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Yep i noticed that with Scourge ship! Agree also on the UCM having a Halo UNSC vibe to it as well. To be honest i think a lot of stuff has a halo vibe to it, which i kind of like.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
In stock at TW - pre-orders shipping today.

More at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...933&type=1
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Did anyone get a rule book for this? I might have a bit if spare cash lying around, and for some reason, I was looking at DZC again. I would love to give the rule book a thumb through, to see if it suits, if anyone has a copy u can borrow.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
They just released a new wave of stuff for this interesting looking game system, im looking at getting one of the new plastic starter sets just wondered if anyone still has any?
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)