Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th May 2012
(28-05-2012, 07:01 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Luke, did you find out if Marin still wanted a game? sorry to hassle you!

He's going to find out today - sorry for the late notice!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(29-05-2012, 08:19 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(28-05-2012, 07:01 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Luke, did you find out if Marin still wanted a game? sorry to hassle you!

Hmm, if Si and Amelia don't mind, Saber can swap with me and play Amelia as we where due to play an intro game of malifaux which can be postponed a week or so, while I can play Chris @ 40k?

I think that would solve the problems of people not getting a game in this week?

(29-05-2012, 09:28 AM)Embolden Wrote:

Hmm, if Si and Amelia don't mind, Saber can swap with me and play Amelia as we where due to play an intro game of malifaux which can be postponed a week or so, while I can play Chris @ 40k?

I think that would solve the problems of people not getting a game in this week?

No worries Stuart/Luke and thanks. If Marin can't make it that'd be great Rob, but don't want to pull out on him if he's expecting a game so I'll wait and see what he says.

Cheers

Chris

40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(29-05-2012, 11:43 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(29-05-2012, 09:28 AM)Embolden Wrote:

No worries Stuart/Luke and thanks. If Marin can't make it that'd be great Rob, but don't want to pull out on him if he's expecting a game so I'll wait and see what he says.

Cheers

Chris

Go for it mate, I'm only offering my services if things don't pan out Smile

much appreciated mate!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sounds like we should be able to sort something out tonight between Rob, Amelia, Si, Chris and Mick Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(29-05-2012, 12:01 PM)Stuart Wrote: Sounds like we should be able to sort something out tonight between Rob, Amelia, Si, Chris and Mick Smile

yeah!

I will bring my 40k with me, if there isn't anything pre-arranged by 6pm (when I leave work)Smile

Is anyone up for a 40k game, dont mind how many points.
OK Rob I will bring an 1850pts list as well, got a secret weapon against you this time Smile
Bring it on mate!

I'm gonna assume its either a Libby, Vindicator or a different army as you didn't say it'd be Deathwing Wink, I'm trying a new(ish) list as well, Alan felt the wrath of it last time out, so this should be good! Smile