Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th May 2012
i think from si's txt that mick will be coming with his crew for a game but if u can confirm this and his isnt ill be happy to play u
Andy P says he can come along if Kris is still after a game. Let me know if that sounds OK Kris and I'll confirm with Andy.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yea thats good just need to know pts

Cheers
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(25-05-2012, 10:17 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(23-05-2012, 06:36 PM)Nick Wrote:
(23-05-2012, 01:16 PM)manrogue Wrote: My planned games have fallen through so i am looking for a game of 40k at 1750 pts? Or failing that, Has Heavy gear turned up yet Nick and do you fancy a game?

Order was cancelled, got an email about it the other day. Took them 3 weeks to tell me -_-
Boo!!!!!!
Was looking forward to playing it as well. Sad
Nevermind, may try and get a copy imported from there website.

How about a Warhammer 40K game. Is 1500 points okay?
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
But then i have top drop tasty stuff out! Tongue
1500 pts is cool, will be interesting to see how my List does against Orks!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(28-05-2012, 09:56 AM)Valthrax Wrote: Yea thats good just need to know pts
Cheers
Hi mate, i can give You small 1500 point game with my DE. I have not played for about 10 months and have forgotten some rules. So i think that game might be a good reminder. Are U ok with that? What army have You got?

WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Im ok with that - just got my chaos dwaves on the go
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Luke, did you find out if Marin still wanted a game? sorry to hassle you!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(22-05-2012, 10:52 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Ok, so it's Amelia vs Rob at Malifaux with the aim to teach them both Smile The Masters we have access to are;

Guild: Lady Justice, Sonnia Criid, C. Hoffman, Lucius
Resurrectionists: Nicodem, Kirai, Seamus, McAmourning (Need warning on McMourning (Heh) as we need to print the card)
Arcanists: Marcus
Outcasts: Hamelin

If some of the other players don't mind you could also use The Dreamer, Perdita, and a host of others that Gaz has.

Can you let Amelia know I bought a McMourning box set on the weekend, so she can borrow that at the tournament.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Am up for a 30ss Malifaux game Big Grin
They say dead men tell no tales, but a burning man sure does scream a lot.