Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th May 2012
(23-05-2012, 06:36 PM)Nick Wrote:
(23-05-2012, 01:16 PM)manrogue Wrote: My planned games have fallen through so i am looking for a game of 40k at 1750 pts? Or failing that, Has Heavy gear turned up yet Nick and do you fancy a game?

Order was cancelled, got an email about it the other day. Took them 3 weeks to tell me -_-

Was that from Wayland?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yup, some stuff about them moving warehouses or something.
Wayland cancelled 2 orders on me in the past, so unless its Battlefoam (which is run from their site in the UK,) Im staying clear. If your at the Expo this weekend, you might find someone with a copy for sale.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(23-05-2012, 06:58 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(22-05-2012, 11:27 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: yep, didn't see him this week to confirm, and we didn't discuss how many points he wanted to do so don't know if anyone can get a message to him?

He's in my class at school so I could tell him something if you need.

Thanks Luke, can you find out if he's coming along next week, and if so how many points he can field?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(23-05-2012, 06:58 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(22-05-2012, 11:27 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: yep, didn't see him this week to confirm, and we didn't discuss how many points he wanted to do so don't know if anyone can get a message to him?

He's in my class at school so I could tell him something if you need.

That'd be great, just to confirm we have a game and how many points he wants to do. Cheers Luke.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(22-05-2012, 10:52 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Ok, so it's Amelia vs Rob at Malifaux with the aim to teach them both Smile The Masters we have access to are;

Guild: Lady Justice, Sonnia Criid, C. Hoffman, Lucius
Resurrectionists: Nicodem, Kirai, Seamus, McAmourning (Need warning on McMourning (Heh) as we need to print the card)
Arcanists: Marcus
Outcasts: Hamelin

If some of the other players don't mind you could also use The Dreamer, Perdita, and a host of others that Gaz has.

I like the idea of the outcasts Big Grin so if I could use the outcast character that would be great Big Grin

(23-05-2012, 06:36 PM)Nick Wrote:
(23-05-2012, 01:16 PM)manrogue Wrote: My planned games have fallen through so i am looking for a game of 40k at 1750 pts? Or failing that, Has Heavy gear turned up yet Nick and do you fancy a game?

Order was cancelled, got an email about it the other day. Took them 3 weeks to tell me -_-
Boo!!!!!!
Was looking forward to playing it as well. Sad
Nevermind, may try and get a copy imported from there website.

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I would like a fantasy game to bring my new army out to play
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(26-05-2012, 11:22 AM)Valthrax Wrote: I would like a fantasy game to bring my new army out to play

I'll see if Andy P is around this week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I haven't been able to find my fantasy army, so I won't be able to play kris this week, hopefully Andy will be able to make it and give kris a good game.

If Alan is still after a malifaux game, I'd like to get some more games in for the tourney
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus