Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th May 2012
It's still Deathwing this time, although next time it will be Eldar. The secret weapon is Ezekiel, table-wide Ld10 hood should help a bit against grey knights. Only tried him once before against Eldar and he underperformed but we shall see.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Luke just confirmed that Marin is coming along tonight, but we'll figure something out!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(29-05-2012, 05:51 PM)Stuart Wrote: Luke just confirmed that Marin is coming along tonight, but we'll figure something out!

OK I shall be there at 7.20pm-ish and hopefully will play someone!!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Thanks for another great game Rob, I made a few mistakes and Ezekiel managed to do pretty much nothing all game so he shall be sent back to the rock and do what he does best, interrogating the Fallen instead of fighting!
(29-05-2012, 11:14 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Thanks for another great game Rob, I made a few mistakes and Ezekiel managed to do pretty much nothing all game so he shall be sent back to the rock and do what he does best, interrogating the Fallen instead of fighting!

Yes mate, great game, yeah you deployed a little to far away imo and could of advanced behind the mountain range in the centre of the table, as I wouldn't of really wanted to risk my dreads of Paladins without draigo to the missiles.

As much as I don't want to blame dice, but me rolling 3 5+s in row for the combat was quite important... I think my army would of pretty much folded had that combat gone another way.Blush