Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th May 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Just a reminder that there is no club on next week (June 5th) due to the additional bank holiday for the Diamond Jubilee.

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Paul - Malifaux, 25ss
  • Luke vs. Duane - Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Chris vs. Marin - Warhammer 40K
  • Amelia vs. Rob - Malifaux, under the expert tutelage of Si R
  • Kris vs. Andy P - Warhammer Fantasy
  • Vince vs. Sean - Warhammer 40K
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm away this week. If anyone is going I need to borrow anything off me, let me know before the 22nd so I can leave it with you the previous week.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Giving Paul a game of Malifaux this week. There may be a lot of reading of the rulebook Smile
Chris - did you say you were playing Marin at 40K?
Ok, so it's Amelia vs Rob at Malifaux with the aim to teach them both Smile The Masters we have access to are;

Guild: Lady Justice, Sonnia Criid, C. Hoffman, Lucius
Resurrectionists: Nicodem, Kirai, Seamus, McAmourning (Need warning on McMourning (Heh) as we need to print the card)
Arcanists: Marcus
Outcasts: Hamelin

If some of the other players don't mind you could also use The Dreamer, Perdita, and a host of others that Gaz has.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
yep, didn't see him this week to confirm, and we didn't discuss how many points he wanted to do so don't know if anyone can get a message to him?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
must try to get some malifluax game in
failing that it would be infinity
failing that warmahordes as a last resort
My planned games have fallen through so i am looking for a game of 40k at 1750 pts? Or failing that, Has Heavy gear turned up yet Nick and do you fancy a game?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(23-05-2012, 01:16 PM)manrogue Wrote: My planned games have fallen through so i am looking for a game of 40k at 1750 pts? Or failing that, Has Heavy gear turned up yet Nick and do you fancy a game?

Order was cancelled, got an email about it the other day. Took them 3 weeks to tell me -_-
(22-05-2012, 11:27 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: yep, didn't see him this week to confirm, and we didn't discuss how many points he wanted to do so don't know if anyone can get a message to him?

He's in my class at school so I could tell him something if you need.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)