Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th May 2012
well i killed sooo many marines that night that my nids have been full all this time Tongue
Did Dane manage to sort out a game with anyone? Pretty sure he'd be up for some Warmachine.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
It's meant to be Chris vs Anthony W40K!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Im up for something..
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(10-05-2012, 04:41 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: It's meant to be Chris vs Anthony W40K!

Oops, sorry Chris - corrected! Blush
(10-05-2012, 06:09 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 04:41 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: It's meant to be Chris vs Anthony W40K!

Oops, sorry Chris - corrected! Blush

Ta, no worries Rolleyes
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Act no worries i cant make tues now
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(09-05-2012, 09:30 AM)Doc T Wrote: I'm up for Warmachine/Hordes (don't mind how many points but 35 works well) or, failing that, Flames of War V3 - I have axis or allies, mid war or late war.
Cheers,
Andy

(09-05-2012, 09:32 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: up for dysotipan wars, warhammer 40k, warmahordes

A possible Warmahordes fixture?
ya that fine should for the frist time have a completed painted army Big Grin
Just realised I don't have a game planned this week yet *Shock horror!*

Warmachine or Malifaux are my top two choices.

Also, my better half Amelia would like a game of Malifaux if anyone is free? She's only had 1 game so far but she has a good grasp of the rules.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)