Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th May 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Rob - Infinity
  • Vince vs. Justin - Infinity
  • Chris vs. Anthony - Warhammer 40K
  • Alan vs. Andy T - Warmahordes
  • Nick vs. Dan - Warhammer 40K
  • Si A vs. Marin - Flames of War (?)
Games Offered:
  • Si R - Warmachine, Malifaux
  • Amelia - Malifaux
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
This week I would like.....if at all possible.....a Malifaux game, in which I don't have to do much explaination of rules. I may be tempte to bring something very nasty, but failing that Warmahordes.

Turns out that it's my brothers birthday (only been that way for 31years.) so it appears I am elsewhere.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I think myself, Vince, Justin and Rob are doubling up on Infinity. Looking forward to it.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I am playing Anthony at W40K
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm up for Warmachine/Hordes (don't mind how many points but 35 works well) or, failing that, Flames of War V3 - I have axis or allies, mid war or late war.
Cheers,
Andy
up for dysotipan wars, warhammer 40k, warmahordes
(09-05-2012, 09:32 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: up for dysotipan wars, warhammer 40k, warmahordes

Lies, all lies! You don't play 40k anymore, you deserted us for Warmahordes! Tongue

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
hahaha just took a brek that was all and i havent played nids in a while Sad
Me and Dan have a 40k game, the Necrons and Dark Eldar are once again smashing seven kinds of hell out of each other. Dan asked if the slippery Baron Sathonyx was being used, i think he is probably after revenge after our last game when i kept using him to hit and run XD
(09-05-2012, 01:08 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: hahaha just took a brek that was all and i havent played nids in a while Sad
Lol, couldn't resist mate sorry! Tongue
Still waiting for our rematch from months ago!

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven