Poll: How many pages would you expect and publication frequency
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Single sided, weekly
0%
0 0%
Double sided, weekly
9.09%
1 9.09%
4 pages, weekly or fortnightly
27.27%
3 27.27%
More than four, but more likely once a month
63.64%
7 63.64%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedWarNews
(09-05-2012, 07:05 PM)Gareth Wrote: Excellent news. Stuart has set me up my email accounts. Submissions can be sent to gareth@redwarsoc.com, or if letters are at a premium, gaz@redwarsoc.com

newsletter@ and redwarnews@ will also redirect to Gareth.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just to be a pain, any chance you could edit your intial post gaz with the contact info?
Just easier to find for those wishing to send you something without skimming everything.( yes i know i'm being lazy!)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Updated. I also received your test article, and replied.

As a thought, if people want to start looking and planning games a little further in the future, with Stuart maintaining more meeting posts, I can include a brief review on it.

Also Simon if you are at the Expo on the weekend, if we get a chance, I would like a little chat Wink
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Coolio, nice one Gaz
Blood bowl Skaven
(23-05-2012, 06:19 PM)Gareth Wrote: Updated. I also received your test article, and replied.

As a thought, if people want to start looking and planning games a little further in the future, with Stuart maintaining more meeting posts, I can include a brief review on it.

Also Simon if you are at the Expo on the weekend, if we get a chance, I would like a little chat Wink

You'll have to be more specific about which Simon you want Wink
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Your Etched Oracle. Simon A is called Simon. Simples. Unless your at the Expo on Sunday, I could grab you too.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(23-05-2012, 06:19 PM)Gareth Wrote: Updated. I also received your test article, and replied.

I'll be there on Sunday, and possibly Saturday depending on the weather.

Si
I'm going to hold this off until mid/late June. I have been a little pre-occupied with terrain building, and so far only Vince has submitted a test article. it should at least allow me the opportunity to do a tournament review, and maybe sone of the guys at the expo, could write something up too.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Finishing off that article and have a couple of terrain ones are on the go as well. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven