Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th April 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Justin - Cutlass, $500 crew, random scenario
  • Si A vs. Marin - Flames of War
  • Rob vs. Vince - Warhammer 40K, 1750pts
  • Chris vs. Tom - Lord of the Rings, 850pts
  • Si R vs. Mick - Malifaux
  • Luke vs. Alan - Warmachine, 35pts
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Probably more Cutlass for me this week.
(10-04-2012, 06:00 PM)Stuart Wrote: Probably more Cutlass for me this week.

Myself verses Justin I think?
Me and vince are hopefully going to have a 40k battle @ 1750pts

im up for cutlass, 40k , and lord of the rings

i have lots of 40k and used to now all the little easy to forget rules but havent played in ages so might be a little rusty
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(11-04-2012, 08:41 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: im up for cutlass, 40k , and lord of the rings

i have lots of 40k and used to now all the little easy to forget rules but havent played in ages so might be a little rusty

I'll give you a game of 40K or Lord of the rings, haven't played Lotr in a long time so I might be rusty on that one, between us we'll be fine for either game! Which one do you fancy playing more?

Chris

40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm up for anything this week - Bushido, 40K, Fantasy, Warmachine (in no particular order).
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I'm playing Lord Of The Tea Cakes, Sir Mick, at Malifaux. A Guild vs Guild showdown oh boy it's gonna get messy Wink
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(11-04-2012, 09:58 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [quote='Dark Wolf' pid='7179' dateline='1334130112']
im up for cutlass, 40k , and lord of the rings

I'll give you a game of 40K or Lord of the rings, haven't played Lotr in a long time so I might be rusty on that one, between us we'll be fine for either game! Which one do you fancy playing more?

Chris

i would like to play lord of the rings how many points shall we do i suggest about 750 to 850 so we can get our selfs a good army or we can go lower if you would like
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
OK Tom, 850 sounds great, do you want to play good or evil? I can do either, although have only got the most recent Free Peoples book, rest of the books I have are the older ones - Legions of Middle Earth for the lists and a ton of different sourcebooks.

I better have a re-read of the rules this weekend! Looking forward to it!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari