War in the Hall
Dawn of War
Into the Breach
Assault on Redditch
Fallen from Grace
Rebels Revolt
1 Man and his Dice

Just to get the juices flowing...

I'll stick to my original plan of lacky (setting up the tables etc) for the minute and help with the running of this, but if we are short i'll participate.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(30-03-2012, 01:17 PM)manrogue Wrote: I'll stick to my original plan of lacky (setting up the tables etc) for the minute and help with the running of this, but if we are short i'll participate.

I'll put your name down now mate Smile

Cheers for the offer will be in touch with regards to pleading for help.

Just realised that the original date set for this is 2 weeks today! Is this dead in the water or are postponing till we get more entrants?
Blood bowl Skaven
If you are postponing this there are two options for venues you may consider. Firstly is Total Wargamer. There is quite a following for 40k, at the store. They will offer the venue for free, and help promote your event. Owen has been told, to promote their events on the relevant forums, although I did it for mine. However their last 40k event got 4 players, but I don't think it was too well publicised, and was on a Sunday. They may well be willing to let you run something on a Saturday, as there is probably a better potential turnout. It is though quite a small venue, and you will probably only get in 6 6'x4' tables.

The other option is the offer we had from the Midlands Wargaming Centre. Although in Stafford, so 40 odd minutes drive away, provided the M5/6 junction isn't an arse, so the distance is quite a bit more. However again we have been offered the venue hire free, there are more tables for use, should you aim for a larger event. The other plus, at least from a Malifaux prospective, is you reach a much larger player base, than with Total Wargamer.

Just some ideas, if you still want to go ahead with this in the future.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
After speaking with Rob, think we may delay this slightly until end of June/early July.

Gaz - Can i grab you at the start/end of night to harass you for ideas etc?

May copy you and do this at TWG as free venue, plus can muster the stores 40k players to take part and the help advertising it. Can those that are still interested either drop a post on here or see me tomorrow at the club?
Blood bowl Skaven
Any forewarning on subject, before I disappoint Amelia and perform a Collette's Disappearing act, mid way through the night out of fear?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Lol, just general chatting on best way to arrange venue, etc nothing ominous i promise!
Blood bowl Skaven
Just been to TW. Paul said you can have any Sunday you like (not the 17th June though,) and possibly a Sat. Saturday's they get a few kids in though, so you may find room cramped. I can have 24 people, but that's on 3'x3', so on a Sunday you could get in 12 players on 6'x4' possibly a little more if you really squeeze folks in.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Excellent, much appreciated Gaz!
Blood bowl Skaven