Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 27th March 2012
Anyone want around about 1920p battle (40k)
(25-03-2012, 11:21 AM)Valthrax Wrote: Done and done as i say can make it to 30 if wish

Can go to 30 if you like, just need to keep it a manageable size for the other lad. Assume 30 for now.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Either way mate im a happy man - ill write both lists (or add a warjack to a 25pt list Wink) and will see what happens
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
I will show up with Malifaux and my broken Cryx / Legion, and see where I fit in. I really should have looked at salvaging Toruks minions by now, maybe tomorrow after work.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Afraid I won't be able to make tonight now (apologies, Simon), but Mick might be up for a game if he's going. Hope to see you next week.
Dan has had to pull out as he is moving house and won't be done in time to make it.
I don't believe Rob has a game though, so could always change that so it is Rob vs Chris?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Toby is also after a 40K game if anyone can oblige.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hopefully Nick will come and we can do something between the 4 of them? I will also have my 40k stuff with me so someone without an army or lacking stuff can borrow my army if they like?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
OK I will be along with my army for 40K and will give anyone a game. i will be a little late (7.20ish) so anyone wanting a game could bagsy a table?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(27-03-2012, 04:53 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: OK I will be along with my army for 40K and will give anyone a game. i will be a little late (7.20ish) so anyone wanting a game could bagsy a table?

I'll bag us a table mate, 1750pts gonna be okay?