Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 27th March 2012
I'm up for our game Rach if you'd like!

Kris, yeh we play DW as well, I'm fielding Kingdom of Britannia while Justin & Mick use the Covenant Of Antarctica and Alan uses the Prussians. We're quite new to it ourselves and only just getting to grips with all the rules, a big helping hand being the v1.1 rules release recently.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
ya i do around 1200 pts of prussians slowly building towards 1500pts cant tell you anything about land forces
but its a fun and really new experince of wargamming (for me) and would recomend it to anyone
i think theirs 5 of us with fleets
and please do ask people about the style of their fraction since when i got into the game i went prussians for looks (and would still do zepplins are too cool) but it would of been nice to have known i was going for a fraction that favours (or is better than everyone esle) at boarding than long range wouldnt have change my mind but its nice to know playstyle of a fraction just in case your not comfortable with it

and if your thinking of going prussians than you must like the idea of hitting people with tesla since you should be doing it alot Big Grin
It's on, Simon Smile
(21-03-2012, 11:26 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(21-03-2012, 08:11 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(20-03-2012, 11:45 PM)manrogue Wrote: I challenge Luke to a game of infinity, Yu jing against Yu Jing!
The guantlet is down sir!

Challenge accepted! I warn you though, Vince, I do not know much in the way of the rules! I'm fairly familiar with them, as after just one game I think that I've picked up the very, very, very basics. I've got the Starter Set and the two Bikers. I have absolutely zero knowledge of how to construct an army list, but I do have the rulebook. See you then.
No worries mate, i have plenty of models you can borrow(just look at my list on infinity section) and will walk you though a game.

Edit - 300 pts okay?
If you go on the infinity website you can create a army list and print it, it only restrictions are must have a lieutenant and no more than 6 swc. if you get really stuck let me know and will create one for you, but the disadvantage there is i will know what you have! Tongue
I will be using my ninjas, kitsune, aragoto plus a few others, so anything else is yours to borrow!

Thanks, Vince. I really don't know how to make a list and got completely lost last time I looked at it. Might need some help in making the list, if that's alright with you. I'm not even sure what the points value is or even roughly how much I can have for 300pts!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(23-03-2012, 07:05 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(20-03-2012, 11:45 PM)manrogue Wrote: I challenge Luke to a game of infinity, Yu jing against Yu Jing!

Challenge accepted! I warn you though, Vince, I do not know much in the way of the rules! I'm fairly familiar with them, as after just one game I think that I've picked up the very, very, very basics. I've got the Starter Set and the two Bikers. I have absolutely zero knowledge of how to construct an army list, but I do have the rulebook. See you then.
No worries mate, i have plenty of models you can borrow(just look at my list on infinity section) and will walk you though a game.

Edit - 300 pts okay?
If you go on the infinity website you can create a army list and print it, it only restrictions are must have a lieutenant and no more than 6 swc. if you get really stuck let me know and will create one for you, but the disadvantage there is i will know what you have! Tongue
I will be using my ninjas, kitsune, aragoto plus a few others, so anything else is yours to borrow!

Thanks, Vince. I really don't know how to make a list and got completely lost last time I looked at it. Might need some help in making the list, if that's alright with you. I'm not even sure what the points value is or even roughly how much I can have for 300pts!
Lol, no worries if you tell me exactly which starter you have i'll do up a couple of lists and you can choose whichever you like look of on night?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
On the note of new games considering getting rid of some old ones too - may be selling some 40k and fantasy soon
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Btw i can bring a max 31 pts for warmachine

Looking prob a 25pt + game if anyone interested
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(24-03-2012, 11:55 PM)Valthrax Wrote: Btw i can bring a max 31 pts for warmachine

Looking prob a 25pt + game if anyone interested

Not sure if I'll be doing an intro game for one of the youngsters yet, but happy to help him field 25pts of Cygnar against you. Failing that I'll just field them myself.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Done and done as i say can make it to 30 if wish

(23-03-2012, 08:49 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(23-03-2012, 07:05 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:

Edit - 300 pts okay?

Lol, no worries if you tell me exactly which starter you have i'll do up a couple of lists and you can choose whichever you like look of on night?

Great, thanks, Vince.
Here are the ones that I have:

Thanks!