Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 27th March 2012
I am playing Dan again at 40k, my Eldar vs his Orks 1750pts, he wants revenge following the destruction of Imotekhs' Necron legions!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(21-03-2012, 08:11 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(20-03-2012, 11:45 PM)manrogue Wrote: I challenge Luke to a game of infinity, Yu jing against Yu Jing!
The guantlet is down sir!

Challenge accepted! I warn you though, Vince, I do not know much in the way of the rules! I'm fairly familiar with them, as after just one game I think that I've picked up the very, very, very basics. I've got the Starter Set and the two Bikers. I have absolutely zero knowledge of how to construct an army list, but I do have the rulebook. See you then.
No worries mate, i have plenty of models you can borrow(just look at my list on infinity section) and will walk you though a game.

Edit - 300 pts okay?
If you go on the infinity website you can create a army list and print it, it only restrictions are must have a lieutenant and no more than 6 swc. if you get really stuck let me know and will create one for you, but the disadvantage there is i will know what you have! Tongue
I will be using my ninjas, kitsune, aragoto plus a few others, so anything else is yours to borrow!

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Well, I'm hoping to make it this Tuesday after a prolonged absence (had an increase in my tinnitus levels and a hall full of loud folk hasn't been too appealing), I wouldn't mind a game of WM (I still have Simon to face in the League, but friendly games welcome), failing that I shall loiter Smile
I'm back this week and looking for a game of 40k! Smile

Updated the provisional games list - let me know if I've got any wrong!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
A game v Circle sounds good - I'll bring along my Skorne. Look out for a bald bloke carrying a blue crate of figures and bits n' pieces.
Cheers,
Andy
that sounds good then (soz justin call yet another rain check by me this time)

i played skorne a while ago so i know they stupid sadists that get turned on (power up) when their team mates starts dieing lol Tongue
Ill have my warmachine by tuesday

On a side note is there a distopian wars following looking at getting into it with some friends so just seeing if others play and what they think of it
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(23-03-2012, 09:14 AM)Valthrax Wrote: On a side note is there a distopian wars following looking at getting into it with some friends so just seeing if others play and what they think of it

You'll be wanting to chat with Simon R, Justin and Mick about that Wink

Alan - did you invest in some models recently too?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ill have a chat - warmachine first
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque