Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi all!

My names Steve and I've just recently got back into 40k after a break of 15 years or so.

I've got the missus into this now as well, and we've been looking for somewhere reasonably local to us(Droitwich) to find some people to play games with, and maybe try out some new games too!

We play 40k at the moment(Tyranids and Tau), after having a read around I quite like the sound of Cutlass too, so would like to give this a try at some point.

I can't make it this Tuesday because of valentines day, but I'll pop down the week after and say hi!
Hey there, nice to add yet more people to the 40k group Tongue
Hey Steve, and welcome!

We're building quite a group of 40K players, so you'll be in good company. Hope to meet you soon.

Stu.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Yes, hi steve! There are lots of 40Kers, so I'm sure that you'll soon get a game!

Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of meetings time!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Hi Steve, will be good to meet you. I joined last month and am really enjoying it.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Thanks for all the welcome messages, looking foward to coming down and meeting everyone!
Hi Steve, just in time for the 40k campaign! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
hey there lots of 40kers who also had a break from the hobby
look forward to meeting u Smile