Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th March 2012
I need to start assembling some models.

Spiders and Guild me thinks.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'll bring along my infinity terrain for vince and Steve to use. If you need a list made Steve I can look at doing one for you tomorrow Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(19-03-2012, 07:32 PM)manrogue Wrote: Any luck creating a list mate?
Smile

I had a bit of a look yesterday - this is what I've got so far:

GROUP 1 (Regs: 10/Irrs: 0)

4x FUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife (10)
NISSE HMG / Pistol, Knife (36 | 1.5)
ORC MULTI Rifle / Pistol, Knife (40)
CROC MAN Hacker Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife (45 | 0.5)
HEXA MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Electric Pulse (38 | 1.5)
AQUILA HMG / Pistol, Shock CCW (60 | 2)
ORC Lieutenant MULTI Rifle / Pistol, Knife (40)

Total 299 / SWC 5.5

Tried to include what I had, and then what looked cool on top of that Smile

What do you guys think? Anything obviously wrong/need changing?
I would go with that and see how it goes. Infinity is quite good in that normally what you like the look of is quite good. I'll pre warn i will be fielding Thermal optics and sneaky tactics. Tongue
ANd cheers justin appreciated!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Steve, as the resident PanO player the lost looks solid. Decent mix of troops with our best assets, high ARM. One thing I would say tho; look at trying to fit in a Doctor somehow. Perhaps drop the Croc down to a Kamau Hacker and then look a upgrading a Fusilier or my personal favourite a Knight Hospitaller (ARM 4 Doctor, my MVP usually Big Grin).

The downside to having no Doctor or MedKit is models with 0 Wounds will automatically die instead of passing to the Unconcious state.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(20-03-2012, 01:57 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Steve, as the resident PanO player the lost looks solid. Decent mix of troops with our best assets, high ARM. One thing I would say tho; look at trying to fit in a Doctor somehow. Perhaps drop the Croc down to a Kamau Hacker and then look a upgrading a Fusilier or my personal favourite a Knight Hospitaller (ARM 4 Doctor, my MVP usually Big Grin).

The downside to having no Doctor or MedKit is models with 0 Wounds will automatically die instead of passing to the Unconcious state.

Cool, thanks for the info - I might have a play round with my list tonight before I head round to see what I can fit in!
May try out a remote for the first time tonight, not sure yet......
Blood bowl Skaven
Anyone want a 1920 sort of 40k battle? (It would take me to long to recount them)
Really fun night again playing infinity, cheers to Steve for the game.
Also massive thanks to Justin for use of his rulebooks and terrain, and help with rule queries!(same to you Simon!)
Blood bowl Skaven
(21-03-2012, 12:00 AM)manrogue Wrote: Really fun night again playing infinity, cheers to Steve for the game.
Also massive thanks to Justin for use of his rulebooks and terrain, and help with rule queries!(same to you Simon!)

Likewise - really enjoyed myself, both games were really fun, will definitely be playing more infinity! The terrain + assistance was awesome - thanks guys!