Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th March 2012
(14-03-2012, 10:04 AM)Gareth Wrote: Si, I'll match your Malifaux interest. I'll find time to assemble Sonia Crids set this week, to give you a few more options.

35SS ok?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Alan, can we postpone our DW game till next week so we can give kris a warmachine tutorial if you want to bring your cygnar along
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Mr R, anything upto about 75ss is fine for me, so I can certainly manage 35.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
ya sure so if anyone wants a warmachine/hordes game
ooorrr a warhammer 40k game
happey to use either cygnar/circle of orb
or eldar/tyranids
(15-03-2012, 12:27 PM)manrogue Wrote: I also have enough Infinity Yu Jing for Two armies if anyone wanted a intro game?

I'd be keen for an infinity intro game! I've got 150points of pan oceania(starter set + nisse hmg) - i've had a play around with the rules, but not played anyone yet. Really keen to give it a try!
(15-03-2012, 07:44 PM)Mixmastersteve Wrote:
(15-03-2012, 12:27 PM)manrogue Wrote: I also have enough Infinity Yu Jing for Two armies if anyone wanted a intro game?

I'd be keen for an infinity intro game! I've got 150points of pan oceania(starter set + nisse hmg) - i've had a play around with the rules, but not played anyone yet. Really keen to give it a try!
Smile
Sounds like a plan, you can borrow some models and proxy them to do a 300pt game or we can do a 150pt, your choice.

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(15-03-2012, 10:25 PM)manrogue Wrote: Smile
Sounds like a plan, you can borrow some models and proxy them to do a 300pt game or we can do a 150pt, your choice.

Awesome, I'm happy for either, what ever will fit in really. I think I've got a fair idea of the rules, the basic ones anyway - might need to get up to speed a little bit though! Looking forward - I've wanted to try infinity for a while Smile
(15-03-2012, 10:40 PM)Mixmastersteve Wrote:
(15-03-2012, 10:25 PM)manrogue Wrote: Smile

Awesome, I'm happy for either, what ever will fit in really. I think I've got a fair idea of the rules, the basic ones anyway - might need to get up to speed a little bit though! Looking forward - I've wanted to try infinity for a while Smile
Well was just thinking that 300 pts is more of a game, and should last the whole 3 hours, 150 points could be over very fast as it is a very brutal game!
If you go on the infinity website and create a 300pt army with there list creator and i'll bring all my models along and let you use them to proxy as the models your missing. Smile
Justin- any chance i can borrow some of your infinity terrain on the night pretty please?Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
(15-03-2012, 10:58 PM)manrogue Wrote: Well was just thinking that 300 pts is more of a game, and should last the whole 3 hours, 150 points could be over very fast as it is a very brutal game!
If you go on the infinity website and create a 300pt army with there list creator and i'll bring all my models along and let you use them to proxy as the models your missing. Smile
Justin- any chance i can borrow some of your infinity terrain on the night pretty please?Tongue

Tidy, thanks! I'll have a play on the site this weekend, and see what I can come up with Smile
(16-03-2012, 12:13 AM)Mixmastersteve Wrote:
(15-03-2012, 10:58 PM)manrogue Wrote: Well was just thinking that 300 pts is more of a game, and should last the whole 3 hours, 150 points could be over very fast as it is a very brutal game!

Tidy, thanks! I'll have a play on the site this weekend, and see what I can come up with Smile
Any luck creating a list mate?
Smile
Blood bowl Skaven