Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 13th March 2012
Its pretty much the same as normal apart from the attacking team has all its unit deep strike in and can call in some form of artillery or something like that, the defender starts with 2 objectives.
Going to be giving this tuesday a miss, so you'll have to find another opponent Toby. Will see you guys the week after
Sad ok
Anyone else want a game?
Toby marines vs Luke orks?
Chance to Try orks for the first time, anything you are missing i'm sure Dan or Sean will lend?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Vince send me a list of your yu jing army and I can print it off for you tomorrow
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(12-03-2012, 06:16 PM)manrogue Wrote: Toby marines vs Luke orks?
Chance to Try orks for the first time, anything you are missing i'm sure Dan or Sean will lend?

Absolutley! I've spoken to another lad at my school who has been in the past and has a lot of Orks, and he said that he'd be up to have a game with me and Toby. We'd just say that we took our turns together, him using his Orks and me using mine. If that's alright with Toby, of course. If so, I'll look forward to it!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
How many points?
Vince can you bring my terrain book.

Everyone else, if you still have some MtG decks lying around, I could do with them being brought in tomorrow.

Thanks Gareth.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(12-03-2012, 06:33 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Vince send me a list of your yu jing army and I can print it off for you tomorrow
Cheers mate, will send to you around 4:30 when get in from work if ok?

Gaz, will try and remember your terrain book, sorry its been so long!
(12-03-2012, 07:08 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 06:16 PM)manrogue Wrote: Toby marines vs Luke orks?

Absolutley! I've spoken to another lad at my school who has been in the past and has a lot of Orks, and he said that he'd be up to have a game with me and Toby. We'd just say that we took our turns together, him using his Orks and me using mine. If that's alright with Toby, of course. If so, I'll look forward to it!
Might want to set up near myself, Rob or Chris(they have better rule knowledge than me though! Tongue) to help with rule queries? If you think you'll be ok no worries though!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Hi everyone,

Unfortunatly I'm unable to make it tonight, I've had a problem with my eye and it's not any better today, so unfortunatly I'm unable to attend.