Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 13th March 2012
Well I have my current standard milling deck, but I cannot imagine you will get much fun out of 3 hours of facing the same thing. Justin if you and Si (or just you) have some decks thats great. I have some other pre-con things I can bring, and I will pick some stuff up on the weekend too.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(08-03-2012, 05:49 PM)seanbate Wrote: I don't remember saying I would play 40KHuh If your still okay with it Gareth I would like to play some MTG.

You came over near the end of mine and luke's game, when i gave you back your Deffcoptas. Thats when you said if i brought my DE next week you'd give me a game if i wanted.
(08-03-2012, 06:35 PM)Nick Wrote:
(08-03-2012, 05:49 PM)seanbate Wrote: I don't remember saying I would play 40KHuh If your still okay with it Gareth I would like to play some MTG.

You came over near the end of mine and luke's game, when i gave you back your Deffcoptas. Thats when you said if i brought my DE next week you'd give me a game if i wanted.

I remember saying something about TF2 but not that.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
Anybody want a 40k battle agaisnt a 1940-1920 point army of space marine salamanders army, I could cut it if you have a smaller army, you might have to correct me if im going wrong rule wise, proberbly often
(08-03-2012, 07:37 PM)Toby Wrote: Anybody want a 40k battle agaisnt a 1940-1920 point army of space marine salamanders army, I could cut it if you have a smaller army, you might have to correct me if im going wrong rule wise, proberbly often

I'd give you a game if you cut it down to 1500-1750 points.
Want race is it that you collect?

*what
I have a fortress of redemption so perhaps we could play planet strike?
Dark Eldar. Never played planetstrike before, no idea on rules or anything.
ok Kris will bring BB and cutlass
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Cool steve see you there

Back to MTG i have decks if ppl wish to borrow from the morning tide group

Also have shed loads of spares
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Also 1 last thing having a read i like cryx and retribution for my warmachine armies - i love skorne for hordes too
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque