Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambush and Objective markers
Didn't know which section to put this in, so I thought I'd stick it in this one for the time being.

I was having a flick through the 40K rulebook today and noticed quite a nice game type called Ambush. Not only did it sound awesome, but I saw some equally awesome little Ambush markers on the page. I'm sure that Vince and Nick have seen this one before, but I quited liked the sound of the game type, and I've began to make some cool-looking little markers with Orks. I literally had a rumage in an old bits box and discoverd some wicked-looking bits of scenery. Not only that, but I also found a whole load of brilliant Ork body parts, including guns. Anyway, I've began to make one, and I'll get a pic up soon. If people like it, then I'll put a quick tutorial on (really not that hard!). I just thought that they might be nice little objective markers to use instead of random trees that seem to have some sort of significance or 2p coins! Anyway, as I said I will get a pic up soon to see.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Me and Steve used flying bases as objective markers last night. I keep meaning to make some, along with pain tokens, because once i start assaulting its a nightmare to keep track of who has how many tokens.
(29-02-2012, 06:34 PM)Nick Wrote: Me and Steve used flying bases as objective markers last night. I keep meaning to make some, along with pain tokens, because once i start assaulting its a nightmare to keep track of who has how many tokens.

Well, I've got one built today, and I'm sure that I'll get loads more done over the weekend.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Off-topic from the Objective markers, I have now begun work on Da Boyz Hut (*cough* Dawn of War *cough*) being inspired by MiniWarGaming's Youtube clip. I'm using the foamboard stuff to make it, and hopefully it will be able to be used as either a capture point for the campaign, or just simply a nice bit of terrain.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Finally finished Da Boyz Hut. However, having trouble getting pics on, so I'll get them up later.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Painted or built? Either way thats quite impressive, you cannot have much homework atm.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(01-03-2012, 01:44 PM)Gareth Wrote: Painted or built? Either way thats quite impressive, you cannot have much homework atm.

Just built at the mo'. I've also been off of school for a couple of days, so instead of sitting down watching Top Gear on Dave and eating crisps, I've been making stuff. I am personally quite chuffed with it, and I've also started an even bigger project that I'll keep a surprise until it's done.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)