Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer 40K tournament
i would be happy to help get involed
(15-02-2012, 11:56 PM)manrogue Wrote: That would be much appreciated, was thinking exactly the same as you, 1500-1750 pts 3 two and a half hr games with two 15min intervals. Maybe those of us interested in organising can meet up one night to organise and brain storm?
As i say the more help the better!

Yeah or we could just do a MSN/Facebook thing if people aren't available Smile
Great idea, i have only been to a few tournaments all run by the same independent store (4tk) in Essex. Their tournaments are always great and well run, they do one day tournaments with three games in a day for about £15 including lunch. I'd be happy to help with ideas and help on the day setting up etc, and would also like to enter Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Coolio, good feedback so far. When did we want to meet up/chat to sort sort this out?
And who exactly wants to be involved within the chat?
From what i can gather it is the following-
Alan
Rob
Chris
(feel free to correct me if missed you or added you by mistake)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I suggest one night this week or next.. just while things are fresh.
No worries, will try and grab the relevant people tonight and sort something out.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'd be willing to help in any club events so count me in! Even if it just ends up being a pure 40k day I don't mind, I'd still come alon and help out, maybe I could put on an apron and stay in the kitchen serving tea and biscuits all day? Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)