Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Been living in redditch a few years and heard rumours about this club.

Usually play in worcester, at my house or the bishampton club but thinking of giving you gutlys a try in next few weeks.

I play wfb, bfg, bloodbowl, malifeux, bushido and several board games such as formula de and dreadfleet - also just started fow (i mean just a few weeks ago) always open to new games too

Anyway ill pop down soon and try it out.

Cheers
Hi there, and welcome!

Nice selection of games there - Gareth is driving our foray into Malifaux in the coming weeks, and there are a good number of us looking to field crews now. Bushido is another one that's been played couple of times, and that I'm hoping to get round to playing very soon.

Look forward to meeting you.

Stu.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I have all 4 factions for anyone wanting to try bushido
By BFG I'm assuming you mean battlefleet gothic? Would be interested in a game of that sometime! Will be good to meet you

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I will pop down next couple weeks and if can organise a game - have a forge world grey knight fleet but will need to read up on rules (been a while)
Nice to see another bloodbowl player!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(30-01-2012, 08:16 PM)Valthrax Wrote: I will pop down next couple weeks and if can organise a game - have a forge world grey knight fleet but will need to read up on rules (been a while)

Still up for BFG?? Theres a forum now Battlefleet Gothic
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.