Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eldar V Dark Eldar 1750
Hey everyone, I've posted a quick battle report of my game v Nick on Jan 24rd on my blog.

http://embolden40k.blogspot.com/2012/01/...50pts.html

Enjoy Smile

Nice write-up Rob - it sounded like a close run thing at the end.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
i thought my jetbike survived the match? I moved him up into the ruins out of reach. When i get a bit of free time i think i'll make a list to take on your reserve spam, probably dropping every close combat unit i have to fit in more firepower. One or 2 units of scourges armed with blasters and heat lances would give your wave serpents a very bad day indeed Tongue
Ah I thought I killed it?

Bring it on mate! Smile At the moment 40k seems all about the fire power, then a combat unit to sweep away the stragglers or stuff thats well dug in. Don't forget that melta isn't that effective against my Serpents Smile
Come up with several crazy new tactics that i would like to try out with my Dark Eldar, one of the plusses of liking every model in the army. Already told Vince about my idea for a webway suicide rush, full of grotesques and Talos/Chronos Pain Engines.....i'm sure that force would be pretty hard to see off with firepower, especially with all the haywire blasters i'd be bringing. Glancing hits on anything other than a one.....very reliable
(08-02-2012, 07:15 PM)Nick Wrote: Come up with several crazy new tactics that i would like to try out with my Dark Eldar, one of the plusses of liking every model in the army. Already told Vince about my idea for a webway suicide rush, full of grotesques and Talos/Chronos Pain Engines.....i'm sure that force would be pretty hard to see off with firepower, especially with all the haywire blasters i'd be bringing. Glancing hits on anything other than a one.....very reliable
sounds good at stun locking, which will be a pain!

I have a mental checklist of many units i want to try out. I'm hoping the missions we do in the campaign will give me an excuse to go and splash out on some new stuff, mainly some Talos/Chronos, a Court of the Archon and some Wracks.