Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-dayer @ Evesham Wargamers - Sunday 19th February 2012
The Evesham Wargamers are holding their next all-dayer on Sunday 19th February, and have extended an invitation to us to go along. If you're interested in arranging a game I suggest you sign up to their Yahoo Group and make yourself known to them. We should be meeting some of the Evesham chaps at the Gloucester MiniCon, and this is another good opportunity to forge some links beween local clubs.

The day runs from 12 noon until around 9.00pm, providing ample time for a good extended gaming session.

The venue is:

Bishampton Village Hall
Broad Lane
Bishampton
Worcestershire
WR10 2LY

Map here.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm planning on heading down for this, not for the entire day but long enough to get a game of something (perhaps Saga) in. If anyone else is interested I'll requisition the bus and can offer lifts to those wishing to attend.
A reminder of this folks.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sounds like this will be kicking off a bit later than planned - around 1.30pm today. Will be heading down for around then with Luke for a game of Warmachine.
Looks like we're going to be a tad late Confused
Spent a really nice afternoon with the folks at the Evesham club. Lovely location, got to meet Rick Priestley, and had cake! Some very impressive tables and scenery on show - wish I'd taken some photos.

One of the chaps there (from Cheltenham) is an experienced Warmahorder and has arranged tournies in the past, so we talked about perhaps getting something sorted, maybe an inter-club thing?

Rick was there? How awesome, maybe I shouldn't have spent the day watching TV, Films and occasionally painting.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I really enjoyed the day out. A fun day with delicious strawberry cakes! Glad I went, and it was nice to meet Rick Priestley!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)