Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25% Off Battlefoam @ Wayland Tomorrow
Quote:To give thanks to our loyal customer base, who we love even more than the Emperor himself we are, for 24 HOURS ONLY! offering the ENTIRE Battlefoam range of bags, foam and boards at a jaw dropping 25% OFF RETAIL!!! This special 'Black Friday' offer starts at 00.00am GMT on Friday 25th November 2011 and lasts for 24 hours only.

Quote:To take advantage of this great offer simply enter voucher code FRIDAYFOAM at checkout and the discount will be applied.

http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/battlefoam/cat_504.html
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
So it's being run through Wayland. I knew that BF were offering 25% off tomorrow, But was unsure if it would be the US site only.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just placed an order for an empty P.A.C.K. 1520 (yes it is huge,) plus 2 pre-order Necron trays. When I have my army assembled I can then look to see what else I need to fit it all in, and use the empty space better. I saved money on the postage by using the code FREESHIP11 (although the terms claim not available on "bulky" items, it still worked,) for an extra saving.

And yes Stu I clicked through the site on the banner top. What type of payment do we get for a £155 order?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(25-11-2011, 05:55 AM)Gareth Wrote: And yes Stu I clicked through the site on the banner top. What type of payment do we get for a £155 order?

I think it's 5%, so potentially £7.75.

I've updated the original post to explicitly mention the FRIDAYFOAM voucher code required for this discount, missed it the first time round. Just about to order the the Dreadfleet foam.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Well I missed the cut off on my re-order, but got the same items direct from BF. Postage costs a tad more though.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen