Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dungeons and dragons sign up
I missed the final result of the search. Was there anything in the room with the bed in the end?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Thanks a lot of setting up a game for us and running us through the start, was great fun, really enjoyed myself. The high points were definately Glen falling into the poo, and me repeatedly maiming the poor captive by trying to help. Seems like its the most fun when things dont go according to plan Tongue
(02-11-2011, 02:59 PM)Gareth Wrote: I missed the final result of the search. Was there anything in the room with the bed in the end?

No, Just a bedroom. There are quite a few.

(02-11-2011, 06:37 PM)Nick Wrote: Thanks a lot of setting up a game for us and running us through the start, was great fun, really enjoyed myself. The high points were definately Glen falling into the poo, and me repeatedly maiming the poor captive by trying to help. Seems like its the most fun when things dont go according to plan Tongue

Fun for you guys. I was genuinely worried you guys were gonna kill him. lol. I've just purchased a load of resources from amazon, but looks like they won't be coming through for a while. Sad
lol that was a funny night ending some of us in poo some of us feeling stupid cleric(cough) and some of us just having a reall good laugh thanks for the game i am tom by the way
can't make it next week as my dad is in scotland so he can't make it either.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
did you play a game last week and can you we play this week???
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(10-11-2011, 08:57 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: did you play a game last week and can you we play this week???

Yeah we played, we had 2 new players, Sean got to play Jim and someone else played your Barbarian. We did a bit of combat, was pretty fun. And the story got a fair bit more complicated, but Con has promised everything shall be explained in due time Tongue
If I didn't have commitments to the warmachine league I would love to have a go at d&d, though the group I usually roleplay with have our own playstyle, usually slapstick monty python style adventures.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(11-11-2011, 10:39 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: If I didn't have commitments to the warmachine league I would love to have a go at d&d, though the group I usually roleplay with have our own playstyle, usually slapstick monty python style adventures.

That's ok. At this point, any more characters would start to become a hinderance. Unless we get enough peeps to get another table set up, I'll have to request that there are no more players. Smile

(10-11-2011, 07:52 PM)Nick Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 08:57 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: did you play a game last week and can you we play this week???

Yeah we played, we had 2 new players, Sean got to play Jim and someone else played your Barbarian. We did a bit of combat, was pretty fun. And the story got a fair bit more complicated, but Con has promised everything shall be explained in due time Tongue

I promised no such thing. Who was the guy playing the barbarian, by the way? I'm right in thinking that they'll be making their own character right?

Well anyway, I've got 'Jim' character sheeted up for Sean.

aaanyway...

-----

After the group freed Jim, they continued to open doors and search the rooms, until they came across a much larger bedroom, with a caged girl and an old, familiar looking man.

The party attacked the man, while Hansen tried to free the girl. The man mostly ignored the group, except for Jim, who he attached furiously, until a sudden distraction drew attention away from them, and he seemed to hand over a couple of scrolls.

Over the next couple of minutes, Jim disappeared in a puff of smoke, the old man locked Hansen in the cage with the girl, who was slowly regaining consciousness, warned him to protect the girl and to beware of Jim, then he himself vanished in a flash and rumble.

The girl came round, asked what was going on, and asked them to take her back to the mayor. Once in his presence, the two of them argued and she jumped forward, stabbing him. Battle then ensued, where Dalfork obliterated the mayor and Hansen obliterated everything else, with everyone bursting like overfilled water balloons.

and this is where we finished.

Next session: What is going on? Why did the mayor's daughter kill the mayor? Who is Jim, friend or foe? Who was the old man in the dungeon? Why was he acting so crazy? Where did he go when he disappeared?

So many questions, will we find any answers?
To be honest i think Jim was the one acting crazy, couldnt seem to make up his mind what he wanted to hit lol, he even shot at me. Also, i have a friend that wants to come and try D&D out, so was wondering if we could make him a character quick on tuesday so he can take part, or is it getting too crowded?
(12-11-2011, 03:01 PM)Nick Wrote: To be honest i think Jim was the one acting crazy, couldnt seem to make up his mind what he wanted to hit lol, he even shot at me. Also, i have a friend that wants to come and try D&D out, so was wondering if we could make him a character quick on tuesday so he can take part, or is it getting too crowded?

well... ok, but that'll be 7 players, i really won't be able to get any more into the game. Can you get them to try and come up with a character beforehand, i.e, race, class and abilities for level 1. Alternately, if you can get race and class to me today, I'll come up with one I feel will fit in well.

and again, anyone who can bring miniatures and dice will be given rewards.