Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dungeons and dragons sign up
Sorry wont be able to play DnD. So your can give Jim to the new person.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
(12-11-2011, 07:27 PM)seanbate Wrote: Sorry wont be able to play DnD. So your can give Jim to the new person.

but you were good as Jim!
Dont worry I will play the week after
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
can you post a list of races and classes then so he can have a choice, i dont know them all or what they all do
(13-11-2011, 12:50 PM)Nick Wrote: can you post a list of races and classes then so he can have a choice, i dont know them all or what they all do

That is far too much work for me to do before the game. can I recommend just finding a copy of the player's hand book online ('legally acquired from the appropriate internet vendor'), otherwise there are a ton of options which I could go over and over for days on end. Something like 150 races and 400 classes.
really? didnt think there was that many. He says he wants a Human Barbarian anyways, he wants to smash stuff, something unsubtle and uncomplicated Tongue
Ok, I will come up with a human barbarian for him and I need to make an elf paladin for whatsisname. I'll post then both up in here for you guys but I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it to Tuesday night sessions any more as a result of work.

I'm going to look into setting up on a Thursday night or maybe start a new rp group which will run on either a Saturday or Sunday for a whole evening once a fortnight, or once a month. I will be limiting the number of players to 4 or 5 as it is getting out of hand with so many people. If there are more wanting to join, I'll ask someone to dm a second game. Stay tuned for info.
i'm still interested in playing, but i agree that it was really getting out of hand. With all the people that now seem to be jumping on the bandwagon, we could potentially have 8 or more people in a party, and for me it was slowing things down and just sucking all the fun out of it, ended up being really bored. Partially my fault i suppose, seen as i did invite an extra person to join, but i didnt realise that Tom and Dwayne would be there, along with the other younger guy, and leon. Luke enjoyed himself anyways, he wants me, him and some friends to set up our own group round his house lol.
so are we not going to be playing anymore? [/align]
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green