Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All!
Wink 
Hello Redditch Wargaming Society!

My name is Simon, though some of you may already know me from my work in the town centre. I've done my time at Gamestation, Game, CEX and I am currently serving at Orange.

This club sounds brilliant and is something I've wanted to see in the Redditch area for a long time but never taken it upon myself to start one, so kudos to those who have started this up!

Now I've gotten that out of the way, I'll quickly recap my brief wargaming history; I fell in love with Warhammer & W40k when I was young, gaming right up until my late teens where I took a break for a few years. Tried to get back in to the games but I stuck to the novels, then after meeting an amazing group of friends who introduced me to the Iron Kingdoms and the world of Warmachine & Hordes, I only occasionally glance back.

That's enough for now, I shan't bore you all just yet Wink I look forward to seeing you all on Monday!
Hi Simon,

Welcome to the forums.

Si
Hey Simon, thanks for getting involved - looking forward to hearing/seeing more about Warmachine. Not that I need an excuse to buy more stuff...

Stu.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hmm, I know a guy who sounds just like you - also called Simon...weird Wink