Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousin inbound
Got a younger cousin that might want to come and try the club out one tuesday. He likes the look of tyranids (he plays the dawn of war games) so i was wondering if anyone could loan him a couple of hundered points worth, like 500-750 or so, and give me a hand going through a practice game with him? I would do it but i dont have a clue about 'nids really.
ya will if he comes on tuesday night he can look at my nid book hav a chat with me maybe watch the 40k game i play or someone can give him a game as i can pack an extra 750pts into my case (although theyll be old models)
Thanks alot, would be a massive help. Still getting to grips with 40k myself and ive never used tyranids before so i'm at a loss on advice to give. Not sure when he is planning on coming but i'll let you know when
k will tyranids are easy to play hard to master since the main tactic is charge but then you go into detailed stargites and main problem is getting your army list right since too little troops and your army is brittle and breacks under fire too many and you havent spent enough on synaspe creates and monsters and harder hitting units
Yeah its why i was asking for help, he was asking me about what he should buy first and i was at a total loss for an answer. Any help or advice you could give him when he plans to come would be brilliant, i'd owe you one Tongue
He just told me he will come on the 25th, so i'll try and find one of the newer guys to give him a practice game, then we can teach 2 people to play at once
Never mind, he's decided he would rather do marines.....guess its time to have a word with vince...
lol koolio