Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifts
Would any of our esteemed members be able to assist with giving lifts to and from meetings?

Tuesdays evenings are a bit of mad panic for Luke and myself to get out of the house in time to pick everyone up for a prompt start to the meetings. Still more than happy to pick people up (and don't be afraid to ask for a lift!), but if there are members more local to those requiring lifts then it might make sense to make an alternate arrangement. Not to mention we'd probably be doing the environment a favour given the amount of CO2 the Chrysler of Doom emits. The ambient temperature of Redditch has risen by 1C since we bought it...

In particular if anyone can help with lifts from (and back to) Winyates, Matchborough and Churchill then please let me know.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd appreciate a lift if thats ok mate
Absolutely - already booked you a seat for next week Smile
Should be able to drive myself and pick others up on the way(would drive past on the way) soon, if my test goes well......
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I have offered my services in the past Stu, so if you need a hand let me know. Give me warning though, as the car is often full of take away packages, and I could do with a reason to give her a good clean.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Any chance you can help Craig (and Vince if he needs it) out with a lift this Tuesday Gaz? I'm going to be pushed for time before the meeting this week.
I would love to offer more help but although I arrive light, my return trip is fully booked sadly.

Maybe I should invest in a Chrysler Of Chivalry myself? Heh
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Sure no problems Stu. If you or Craig can send me a pm with an address, I will be there.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
i still need Craigs address. Also Vince do you need a lift tomorrow?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
my addy is mordiford close, winyates, close to the brooklyn garage