Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
18% off "Alternative Gaming" at Maelstrom
Just received this...

Quote:In miniature wargaming land there's a lot more to choose from than just the big games, and we here at Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk) are a great fan of some of those less well known companies - if only because they're doing something totally different! To celebrate that fact, we're giving you all a superb 18% off UK RRP voucher until next Monday to get you into said alternatives - just so you can try something new for a change! Fancied some of our very own BaneLegions miniatures, or the wyrdness of Malifaux, or the futuristic Infinity, or perhaps even Magic: the Gathering for a while, but couldn't afford it? Now's your chance!

YOUR ALTERNATIVE GAMING VOUCHER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 18% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 3rd of October 2011 at midnight (GMT), and you really do have some superb miniatures and hobby products to spend your hard-earned on - namely:

- BaneLegions
- Dark Age
- Dystopian Wars
- Eden
- Firestorm Armada
- Fantasy Flight Board Games
- Fantasy Flight Living Card Games
- Fantasy Flight Role-Playing Games
- Freebooter's Fate
- Hell Dorado
- Infinity
- Magic: the Gathering
- Malifaux
- MERCS
- Secrets of the Third Reich
- Smog: 1888
- Tale of War
- The Uncharted Seas

You'll note that it's not just miniatures and Magic: the Gathering, either: we also love Fantasy Flight Games' simply superb range of board games, living card games and role-playing games, just because they're so good!

It will work on all the items from the ranges mentioned above within our webstore, but:

- not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: ALTERNATE-GAMER

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
i guess only Infinity and Firestorm Armada appels to me but not sure enough people play those systems for me to be intreseted
There are plenty of guys getting Infinity. If you make it over to Bishampton for their club, I am sure some of the Evesham guys have Firestorm Armada.

On the otherhand Malifaux cheep. Thanks Maelstrom, did you see my Gamesday bill?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(26-09-2011, 05:47 PM)Gareth Wrote: I am sure some of the Evesham guys have Firestorm Armada.

Positive i saw a couple of guys playing firestorm armada at our club three-four weeks ago. Think they are from the evesham club. Distinctly remember it as liked look of models.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Wasn't that Mick, Rach, Justin and Simon with Dystopian Wars?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
i have to say the ju jing and pan ocenia fraction models are doing their best to tempt me
(26-09-2011, 10:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: Positive i saw a couple of guys playing firestorm armada at our club three-four weeks ago. Think they are from the evesham club. Distinctly remember it as liked look of models.

You did indeed - it was being played by the two chaps that came down from Moseley, who went along to the 40K doubles tournie at Warhammer World the other weeked. They played Firestorm Armada last week as well I think.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."