Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bromsgrove Roleplaying Club
Guys,

I am a member of a Roleplaying club in bromsgrove and we are looking for new members (full tables ideally). We meet each Wednesday (1900-2200) it's £1.50 and we meet at the Arden House Community Room (right next to the Council Offices in Burcot Lane, Bromsgrove)
Cheers for the information.

What games are you playing ?

Are you looking more for players, dm's or both?

Si
Ideally new groups, we currently have two tables, ours has been full for a couple of years, the other fluctuates. The club has been going probably 20 years (I have memories going back to 1996), everyone is friendly.

Not sure what the other table runs to be honest but we have run Deus Vult, MERP, 3rd Ed D&D, Cthulhu Tech and Soloman Kane in recent time.

My suggestion would be if you have a few interested at your next meeting bring them along. Alternatively if you want to pop down for a chat and to see what happens you are always welcome.

First session is free, all others £1.50.
(11-09-2011, 12:42 PM)Rallen Wrote: Ideally new groups, we currently have two tables, ours has been full for a couple of years, the other fluctuates. The club has been going probably 20 years (I have memories going back to 1996), everyone is friendly.

Not sure what the other table runs to be honest but we have run Deus Vult, MERP, 3rd Ed D&D, Cthulhu Tech and Soloman Kane in recent time.

My suggestion would be if you have a few interested at your next meeting bring them along. Alternatively if you want to pop down for a chat and to see what happens you are always welcome.

First session is free, all others £1.50.
nice 3rd ed DnD my favorite role playing game

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
I'd love to go out gaming 2 nights a week, but tbh I rather like my private parts where they are !
I wouldn't mind coming along, nether done role playing before but wouldn't mind giving it a try to keep me busy while my girlfriend is doing annoying church stuff (no offence to any one who is religious)
Might give it a shot too, always wanted to have a bash at DnD, never played it before